Thursday, October 14, 2010

How I'm Making My Pores Smaller and Saying "Goodbye" To Acne!

Hello, Beautiful Friends!!

I just wanted to let you all know about something very amazing I stumbled across. This is truly so cheap and so effective. Are you ready?

I wash my face with baking soda. Yup, that's it! I remove my makeup, then I dry my face. Then, put about 2 Tbs of baking soda (any brand will do, I use Arm and Hammer) in my hand or a bowl and add enough water (purified) to make a creamy paste. Then, I rub (don't scrub) my face for 30 seconds or a minute. Rinse and follow with your nighttime ritual.*

Once or Twice a Week: Put 2 Tbs of baking soda in a bowl. Add enough lemon juice to make a paste (it will foam up). Smear it on your face like a mask and leave it for 20 min. Rinse off and follow usual ritual.

So cheap, so effective and so much better than any medicine I have ever been prescribed. If your skin is dry, don't do this every night.

Baking soda has been used as a gentle exfoliant since our great-grandmothers were girls. While you are at it, why don't you sprinkle a little on your toothpaste (on a toothbrush) and whiten your smile?

You look gorgeous!

Happy Shopping!

Love, Thrift Store Barbie

*This might make you break out right at first. It's called "purging" and is totally normal. it brings all of that junk that's trapped in those poor pores and brings it to the surface. You were gonna get a pimple eventually. At least the baking soda will kill it WHILE it's coming out. Your skin WILL clear up after about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment