Monday, September 13, 2010

Worth the Splurge?: Why this Blog Was Born

Hello, My Beautiful New Friends!
Thank you for stopping by my brand new blog on everything beauty! I wanted to create a blog to help people make informed decisions on their beauty products because, lets face it, most of us are thinking twice nowadays on where we are spending our hard earned money and sometimes, a $60 foundation is not worth the splurge. And...sometimes it is!

The blog was born out of a frustration with other sites not giving enough information (I can't tell you how many time's I've read a blog and said things like, "Yes, but how does that foundation PHOTOGRAPH??"), only basing reviews of products based on their skin type/coloring or only reviewing high end products. I am here to tell you, that in this day and age, many drug store products are just as good as high end or, in some cases, better! However, I promise to let you know when someting is worth the splurge (in my opinon) and can not be replaced by a lower end item.

I promise to try not to steer you wrong, and welcome all of your comments and suggestions.

I will blog about my first product tonight!

Talk to you soon!

Thrift Store Barbie

1 comment:

  1. yay! thank you =) you are one fab cousin! i really like this blog!! =)

    love always,
    nat =]

    ReplyDelete